Serving Medicine Hat Since 1955
403 4th St. SE Medicine Hat
August 12, 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
August 15, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
No renovations needed! Just move in and enjoy your private retreat with a panoramic view -- and, it’s on Prospect! Does it get any better than that?
At first glance, one sees a traditional cottage-style bungalow with perfectly lovely street appeal -- immaculately cared for. It invites you in, like Goldilocks and The Three Bears -- you just can’t help yourself!
Then, from the moment you open the front door, you are drawn to look out the expansive windows that present the ultimate ‘prairie’ view. The South Saskatchewan River Valley comes to life right before your eyes.
This home has been tastefully updated with understated and timeless style! It is done in clean and simple neutrals that carry an undertone of warmth.
A feeling of ‘HOME’ prevails as you make your way through; each room more inviting than the last. Bring a good book, as you may want to curl up in one of its cozy spaces……
• Beautiful hardwood floors glisten throughout the kitchen, living room and dining room – this home feels solid beneath your feet – that’s how they built them in 1968
• Natural light streams in from everywhere
• Updated kitchen – harmonious choices made to stand the test of time – black granite, white cabinets, stainless appliances and new backsplash
• Master Bedroom perfectly located at the back of the home, with sliding glass doors that, once again, draw you toward the captivating view and stunning back yard retreat
• Newly updated bathrooms - like the kitchen - refined choices that will prevail with time
• Two more bedrooms, one with custom shelving and Double French Doors, currently used as an office
• The large windows in the family room frame the pristine view and allow the natural light to flood in. With its gas fireplace and thoughtfully orchestrated built-ins, this room invites relaxation and downtime
• The lower level continues to flow into a large open space that stimulates the imagination toward a multitude of uses to suit ones’ lifestyle
• A den & bedroom and another bathroom
• There is a separate and private Studio-with-a-View that can be whatever you dream it to be
• Then there’s the yard that has it all! Hmmm…. But why would we spoil a great surprise? Come see for yourself and fall in love!
Source 1 Realty Corp.
KEVIN GEJDOS & ERIC SPRINGMAN
AMY TOEWS KLETZEL & ELIZABETH MCNALLY